A slice of cake
In the last week as FCAIC I:
- Welcomed a new member of the team. Kristýna Jandová has started as a community intern in Brno. While she isn’t full-time on Fedora, I intend to monopolize her time.
- Worked with Kristýna to get bus tickets emailed to most funded Flock travelers. Round II is still being worked on.
- Resolved more Flock issues :)
- The big blocker bug for the new Fedora Docs site, broken cross references, is scripted out by Robert Kratky. This should allow the site to move forward.
À la mode
- Visited the Slovak Paradise, Slovenský Raj. While there I hiked through the meandering paths of 2.5 books, waded through three bowls of garlic soup, and forded 2 plates of Bryndzové halušky. I was also forced to drink iced coffee with caramel on top, like an animal. Others in the party went hiking. I understand it was nice and without caramel on top.
Cake Around the World
I’ll be traveling some and hope you’ll ping me for coffee if you’re nearby.
- Flock on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA from 29 August - 1 September.