Is this cake number 10 (decimal) or number 2 (binary)? This never gets old!
A slice of cake
In the last two weeks as FCAIC I:
- Attended Open Source Summit Tokyo. The conference was more IoT and Automotive Linux focused than I expected and I believe that the Japanese Fedora Community needs to help set priorities here, if there are some. I was here on behalf of OSAS, my team at Red Hat and Fedora. I had some good conversations with potential contributors and folks looking to bring new projects into the Enterprise Linux family.
A la Mode
- Took some vacation time to relax and recharge. Bonus picture of Mount Fuji (Fuji-san!) below.
Cake Around the World
I’ll be traveling some and hope you’ll ping me for coffee if you’re nearby.
- LinuxCon in Beijing, China from 19-20 June where I am helping to host the Fedora/CentOS/EPEL Birds of a Feather.
- Working from Gdansk, Poland from 3-4 July.
- Flock on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA from 29 August - 1 September.
It’s much smaller in real life.
Fuji-san appeared suddenly during the bus ride back to the train station.